This bundle will carry you through much of a standard Algebra 1 curriculum! There are over 1,100 pages of resources included!
Most items overlap with my 8th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Endless Bundle.
• Algebra 1 Assessments Bundle
• Algebra Common Core Standards Checklists
• Algebra Equations PowerPoint Review Game
• Algebra Prep Summer Packet
• End of Year Algebra 1 Choice Board
• Equations and Expressions Unit Resources
• Equations, Expressions and Inequalities : Middle School Math Foldable Style Notes
• Exponents and Scientific Notation Unit
• Factoring and Solving Polynomials Notes
• Factoring Polynomials Algebra Stations : Algebra Stations
• Factoring Polynomials PowerPoint Review Game
• Factoring Quadratic Expressions Activity
• Factoring Trinomials Task Cards
• Financial Literacy : Middle School Math Stations
• Finding Slope : Middle School Math Stations
• Graphing Linear Equations Unit Plan
• Inequalities : Middle School Math Stations
• Inequalities PowerPoint Review Game
• Polynomials and Factoring Unit Plan
• Probability Unit
• Quadratic Equations : Algebra Stations
• Scatter Plots and Line of Best Fit Activity
• Slope Unit Resources
• Systems of Equations Unit : 8th Grade Math
• Writing Linear Equations Unit Plan
- "Lindsay, you are an angel sent from above! :) Not only will I be a first year teacher next year, I will be a first year teacher teaching Algebra 1. Although I am extremely excited about my position, I can not lie, I've been a little stressed out. Well, thanks to you, no more! I am so excited about this Algebra 1 bundle and all of the resources/activities it has to offer. Everything just looks so amazing! I can't wait to use them all!! - From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!" - Shawn (July 2017)
- "This a fantastic bundle of activities, notes and other resources!! I have used many of the activities and the students really enjoy the practice they provide. Thanks for the quality resources!" - Amy (May 2017)
- "This was the best purchase I've ever made as a teacher! Sure, it was a lot of money so I debated it quite a bit, but I am SO glad I ended up buying this :) As a first year Algebra 1 resource teacher, this has helped out more than I possibly could have asked for! Thank you for the great work. I don't know where I would be without it." - Marissa (Sept 2015)
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. You can download anything you'd like and use it in your own classroom. If a co-worker loves what you have, please give them the link to purchase their own membership. Additional teachers must purchase their own membership. You have your own unique login information which can be monitored to ensure copyright isn't being violated. You are not able to upload these products onto any website or sharing drive at any point - UNLESS the website is your own classroom site, for student use only and it is password protected.
If you are a coach, principal or district and you are interested in transferable license to cover teacher turnover or paying with a PO, please email me!
About Payment Plans :
- If you purchase using a payment plan and your payment fails at any point you will immediately lose access to the resources. Please ensure your payment information stays up to date.
What does my membership give me?
Your membership gives you access to ALL grade level content for one monthly fee. You will have a license to use all resources for as long as your are a member.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yep! You can cancel, however you will lose access immediately and will no longer have the legal rights to use the materials in your classroom. Think of this as an Amazon Prime Video service for your classroom.... while you are a member, you can use as much as you want. Once you stop being a member, all rights are removed.
Will there be new resources?
Yes! In 2019 the 6th Grade Membership will see the addition of 6th Grade Bullet Notes, 6th Grade Google Warm Ups, 6th Grade Math Chats and a total overhaul of answer keys for all curriculum units and intervention plans.
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
Absolutely! Get all of the details at https://www.squaredawayteacher.com/purchase-orders
What if I teach Multiple Grade Levels?
If you teach more than one grade level, you are able to add on additional memberships for a lower fee. Please reach out via email and I will help you out! email@example.com
Will I be paying forever?
Yes and no. As long as you are a member you will have a monthly fee. However, unlike other memberships, the longer you are a member, the lower your monthly price. During years 2 and 3 your monthly price will drop by about $5 a month. Then, if you are still "Squared Away" after 3 years, you will start year four (and beyond) at the LIFER fee of only $5 per month!
- Algebra 1 Contents FREE PREVIEW
- Algebra 1 End of Year Choice Board
- Algebra 1 End of Year Choice Board - Editable Files
- Algebra 1 End of Year Game Choice Board
- Algebra 1 End of Year Game Choice Board Editable File
- Algebra Assessments Bundle
- Algebra Common Core Checklists
- Algebra Equations Powerpoint Review Game
- Algebra Prep Summer Packet
- Algebra Prep Summer Packet - EDITABLE Version
- Algebra Prep Summer Packet - Answer Keys
- Equations and Expressions Unit Resources
- Equations, Expressions and Inequalities Fold and Flip Notes and Graphic Organizers
- Factoring and Solving Polynomials Notes
- Factoring and Solving Polynomials Stations
- Factoring and Solving Polynomials Stations Answer Key
- Factoring Polynomials Review Game PDF
- Factoring Polynomials Review Game PPT
- Financial Literacy Stations
- Graphing Linear Equations Unit Plan
- Graphing Linear Equations Unit Plan Answer Keys
- Inequalities Powerpoint Review Game PDF
- Inequalities Powerpoint Review Game PPT
- Inequalities Station Activities
- Line of Best Fit Scatterplot Activity
- Factoring Trinomials Task Cards
- Polynomials and Factoring Unit Plan
- Polynomials and Factoring Unit Plan Answer Keys
- Polynomials BINGO
- Probability BINGO PPT
- Probability BINGO PDF
- Probability Unit Plan
- Quadratic Equations Coloring
- Quadratics Stations
- Quadratic Stations Answer Key
- Slope Resources
- Slope Task Cards
- Solving Equations Review Game
- Surveys PowerPoint Game
- Systems of Linear Equations Unit
- Systems of Linear Equations Unit - Editable Version
- Systems of Linear Equations Unit - Answer Keys
- Systems of Linear Equations Unit - Student Booklet
- Writing and Solving Equations Task Cards
- Writing Linear Equations Unit Plan
- Scientific Notation Activity (8)
- Properties of Exponents and Scientific Notation Unit Plan
- Exponents and Scientific Notation Powerpoint Review Game