Say hello to FREEDOM for your students from traditional notes! Allow your students to organize their thoughts in a way that makes sense for them! They can circle, underline, bullet, color, doodle… the opportunities are endless! These notes provide students with less structure than my traditional guided notes and are not as busy as more doodle-style notes.
Over 100 different skills are included and come in both a slightly structured form and completely blank. You are able to add/delete/duplicate and move pages to make this resource perfect for your students!
- There are 31 skills in the 8th Grade Bullet Notes, 33 in the 7th Grade Bullet Notes and 51 in the 6th Grade Bullet Notes.
Also included are organization pages such as a table of contents, calendar planning pages, goal setting and more.
An editable template is included so you can structure your own notes and calendar pages. PowerPoint must be installed to use the template.
Instructional video links are included as well to help you customize either the template OR the PDF itself.
- Are these notes good for all students? Honestly, no. Some students need structure and need traditional guided notes. These notes are good for students who are able to take notes without so much structure.
- Are these CCSS or TEKS aligned? The notes work with my grade level curriculum. If you are using my curriculum, they will work alongside it well and give you the opportunity to scaffold the way you give notes.
- Is there an answer key? Yes! There are "sample" pages with answers and sample problems when applicable (taken from my curriculum notes). But please do not make your students think their notes have to look like the sample (you shouldn't think that either!) Creativity and personality need to come into play!
- Is it editable? Yes and no. The PDF is not editable but there are 40 - 55+ slide PowerPoints included with each grade level that contain all of the skill pages and blank student organization pages so you can make them your own!
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.